| Fairview Bass Lake Clinic
Maple Grove, MN
Fairview Bass Lake Clinic is the first Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) certified healthcare facility in the Twin Cities’ metro area. TOLD developed the 6,000 square foot clinic on a 1-acre parcel in Wedgwood Commerce Centre, a 130-acre business park in Maple Grove, MN.
Our project diligently adheres to rigorous U.S. Green Building Council (USGBC) criteria and establishes a benchmark for the highest quality standards in design, construction, and operation of high performance “green” buildings.
The resulting environmental and financial benefits of LEED-certified buildings like Fairview Bass Lake Clinic include the following:
- Lower operating costs and increased asset value
- Reduce waste sent to landfills
- Conserve energy and water
- Healthier and safer for occupants
- Reduce harmful greenhouse gas emissions
- Qualify for tax rebates, zoning allowances and other incentives
- Demonstrate an owner’s commitment to environmental stewardship and social responsibility