- The Shops at Wedgwood: Minnesota Shopping Center Association (MSCA) STARR Award for Design & Aesthetics 2006
- Excelsior & Grand: 1000 Friends of Minnesota Smart Growth Award for “Town Center” Development 2004
- Excelsior & Grand: Best Multifamily Project, City Business Best in Real Estate Awards 2002
- Crosstown Corporate Center: National Association of Industrial and Office Properties (NAIOP) Award of Excellence 1999.
- 2800 Northwest Boulevard: National Association of Industrial and Office Properties (NAIOP) Industrial Building of the Year 1994.
- TOLD Development Company: National Association of Industrial and Office Properties (NAIOP) Developer of the Year 1990.
“TOLD Development Company brings a level of professionalism, personal attention and detail to their developments which afford the client the highest quality product.”
W. Michael Frame
Senior Real Estate Manager
“TOLD Development Company has been able to put together a tenant roster for downtown Seattle that is truly world class…count me as a very enthusiastic reference for the capabilities of TOLD…in adding a spark and sizzle to a downtown retail core that needed it.”
City of Seattle
“TOLD Development Company’s project, (Excelsior & Grand), is a major step toward reaching the goal of the city and community of creating a focal point for the City of St. Louis Park.”
City of St. Louis Park
“It is a pleasure working with TOLD as an office tenant. They met every deadline, quickly adapted to our changes, and they are there for us 24-7.”
Time Warner Cable, Interconnect
“The people of TOLD Development Company are very sensitive to our company’s needs. They are like us – professionals working hard to promote customers’ success.”
Richard C. Smith
Vice President, Branch Manager
Chicago Title Insurance Company